This building is situated in the russian town Zelenogorsk (former finnish Terijoki). It was built at the beginning of 20-th century for one finnish tradesman. After, in 1914 this mansion became the property of Novikov, official and province secretary. During the "Winter war" (1939-1940) the government of "Finnish Democratic Republic" appointed by Stalin and Molotov was in session in this building. When the WWII ended mansion was redesigned for kindergarten. After the collapse of the USSR some "new russian" businessmen owned this house. And in the last 10 years mansion is decaying.